Back to Elder Planning
Elder Planning Code of Conduct
The Member Code of Conduct can be summed up in the following five Principles of the EPC obligations:
- At all times, I will put my Elder client and prospect's interests above my own.
- At all times, I will keep my recommendations for Elders current through continuing professional education.
- At all times, I will charge a fair and reasonable fee to Elders based on the amount of time and skill required, if I am on a fee for services basis.
- At all times, I will abide by the letter and spirit of the law or any regulations applicable when interacting with Elders.
- At all times, I will remember to give my Elder clients and prospects the same service that I would provide for myself if the circumstances were the same.